With the quick – release frame design, the Zoomer Lite can be easily dissembled into two separate parts (Seat Frame and Rear Wheel Section).
With the help of the quick release, you will lift less total weight when travelling with the Zoomer Lite versus the 45.8 lbs that the Zoomer Chair weighs.
The Zoomer Lite can go up to 8 miles on one charge... so you can really go places.
Zoomer™ Lite Power Folding Chair - One Handed Control
Now it's even LIGHTER!! The Journey Zoomer Lite is just like our Zoomer™ Chair, but is much lighter and the parts are removable for easy transporting. It is a power chair that puts mobility at your fingertips with it's easy one-handed control. And, just like the Zoomer Chair, the Zoomer Lite works indoors and out to help you go almost anywhere your heart desires.
- The Zoomer is not a traditional scooter or power chair, its is a personal electric vehicle. We call it the future of battery-powered transportation
- 35.5” turning radius – turns on a dime – 50% smaller than other mobility chairs
- 5 Speed Settings – speed ranges from 0-3.7 mph
- To make travel and transport super easy, Zoomer Lite breaks down into two lightweight parts (heaviest part is less than 22 lbs). Compare that to competitive products that weigh more than 100 lbs.
ADA FRIENDLY – COMFORT – EASE OF USE
- 25” wide – fits through all standard ADA door frames of 32”
- Can drive up all ADA compliant ramps of 5 degrees and up to 10 degrees if needed
- Padded arm rests and the joystick fit below ADA compliant tables and desks
- Foam set seat cushion; can buy additional cushion for more comfort
- Easy folding with a single pull release cable; once folded, it fits into the backseat or trunk of a car and can be wheeled like a piece of luggage
- Comes assembled, never has to be disassembled
- Joystick can be mounted on the left- or right-hand armrest
- Swing-away footplate so you can exit safely and easily
- Can be manually pushed when chair is not in use and unlocked
- Solid tires mean you never have to fill them back up
- Zoomer size: 33.5” long x 25.5” wide x 36” high (Folded size: 12.5”x25.5”x44”).
- Seat size: 16.5 wide x 13” deep, distance between arms – 19.5”
- FAA Approved – can be used in airports until you board the plane. Battery is carried on, while the Zoomer is treated like oversized luggage at the gate as you board
- Moving up to 3.7 mph means you can keep up with friends, loved ones, and pets as you use your Zoomer
- Low center of gravity makes it virtually tip free
- Additional anti-tip wheels in the rear
- Electromagnetic brake system – automatically stops when you let go of the joystick
- Rechargeable 24V, 8.76Ah Lithium ION, suitable for 110/220V outlets
- 8 miles of use on a single charge (contingent on weight capacity), charges in 4.5 hours or less
- Battery is charged while inside the chair on a port below the joystick control panel
Height: 36 in
Height with arm rails: 25.5 in
Length: 33.5 in
Width: 25.5 in
Height: 12.5 in
Length: 44 in
Width: 25.5 in
Height(from floor): 20.5 in
Depth: 13 in
Width: 16.5 in
Overall Weight: 51 lbs.
Weight of Chair: 47 lbs.
Weight of Battery: 4 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 275 lb. maximum capacity
Max. Climbing Angle: 12 Degrees (ADA compliant wheelchair ramps are 5 degrees max)
Rotation radius: 35.5 Inches (902 mm)
Download user manual here
Same day shipping in the USA: On orders placed between Monday and Friday before 2:00 PM EST. Orders placed after, will be shipped on the next business day.
3-5 days: Our standard ground shipping typically arrives between 3-5 business days after your order is placed. Presently we are only able to fulfill orders in the USA.
30-Day Return policy - Journey Return Policy
Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Silver Anodized, and Nylon Composite
Motor: Brushless DC 24V, 200Wx2
Battery: 24V, 8.76Ah, 240 watt-hours, Lithium-Ion 4 lb. highest quality cells
Charging time: 4.5 hours or less
Steering/Braking System: Joystick
Arm Rests: Attached in-factory. Non-removable
Front Wheels: 7 inch solid
Rear Wheels: 10 Inch solid
Anti-Tip Wheels: 2 inch solid
Colors: Black, Blue
Is the Zoomer Lite a good wheelchair?
The Zoomer Lite Chair is a personal electric vehicle, controlled by a one-handed joystick. The Zoomer Lite is not intended for individuals fully restricted to a sitting position. You must be able to get in and out of the chair.
Does Medicare reimburse any amount for the Zoomer Lite chair?
Medicare does not cover the cost of the Zoomer Lite.
The Zoomer Lite Chair is a personal electric vehicle and is not a medical device nor a wheelchair, and has not been submitted to the Food and Drug Administration for review or clearance. Zoomer Lite is not intended for medical purposes to provide mobility to persons restricted to a sitting position. It is not covered by Medicare or Medicaid.