With the quick-release frame design, the Zoomer Lite can be easily disassembled into two separate parts (seat frame and rear wheel section).
With the help of the quick-release, you will lift less total weight when traveling with the Zoomer Lite versus the 49.8 lbs that the Zoomer Chair weighs.
The Zoomer Lite can go up to eight miles on one charge ... so you can really go places.
Zoomer™ Lite Power Folding Chair One-Handed Control
Now it's even LIGHTER!! The Journey Zoomer Lite is just like our Zoomer™ Chair, but is much lighter and the parts are removable for easy transporting. It is a power chair that puts mobility at your fingertips with its easy one-handed control. And, just like the Zoomer Chair, the Zoomer Lite works indoors and out to help you go almost anywhere your heart desires.
- The Zoomer Lite is not a traditional scooter or power chair: It is a personal electric vehicle—and the future of battery-powered transportation
- The 35.5" turning radius means it turns on a dime
- Five speed settings, with speeds ranging from 0 to 3.7 mph
- To make travel and transport super easy, Zoomer Lite breaks down into two lightweight parts (heaviest part is less than 22 lbs). Compare that to competitive products that weigh more than 100 lbs.
ADA FRIENDLY—COMFORTABLE—EASY TO USE
- 25" wide—fits through all standard ADA door frames of 32"
- Can drive up all ADA-compliant ramps of 5° and up to 10° if needed
- Padded armrests and the joystick fit below ADA-compliant tables and desks
- Foam seat cushion; those with special comfort needs usually buy an additional cushion
- Easy folding with a single pull release cable; once folded, it fits into the backseat or trunk of a car and can be wheeled like a piece of luggage
- Comes assembled and never has to be disassembled
- Joystick can be mounted on the left- or right-hand armrest
- Swing-away footplate so you can exit safely and easily
- Can be manually pushed when chair is not in use and unlocked
- Having solid tires means you never have to inflate them
- FAA approved—can be used in airports until you board the plane. Battery is carried on, while the Zoomer Lite is treated like oversized luggage at the gate as you board
- Moving up to 3.7 mph means you can keep up with friends, loved ones and pets as you use your Zoomer Lite
- Low center of gravity makes it virtually tip free
- Additional anti-tip wheels in the rear
- Electromagnetic brake system—automatically stops the Zoomer Lite when you release the joystick
- Rechargeable 24 V, 8.76Ah lithium ion suitable for 110/220 V outlets
- Eight miles of use on a single charge (contingent on weight capacity); charges in 4.5 hours or less
- Battery is charged while in place inside the chair via a port below the joystick control panel
Height to Arm Rails: 25.5"
Height (from floor): 20.5"
Distance Between Arm Rails: 19.5"
Overall Weight: 51 lbs
Weight of Chair: 47 lbs
Weight of Battery: 4 lbs
Weight Capacity: 253 lbs max capacity
Max Climbing Angle: 12° (ADA-compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)
Rotation (turning) Radius: 35.5" (902 mm)
Same-Day Shipping in the USA: Applies to orders placed between Monday and Friday before 2:00 p.m. EST.
Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. will be shipped on the next business day. Presently we are able to fulfill orders only in the USA.
30-Day Returns Accepted: See full Return Policy here: Return Policy
Frame: 6061 aluminum, silver anodized and nylon composite
Motor: Brushless DC 24 V, 200 W x 2
Battery: 24 V, 8.76Ah, 240 watt-hours, lithium ion 4 lb highest quality cells
Charging Time: 4.5 hours or less
Steering/Braking System: Joystick
Armrests: Attached in factory and non-removable
Front Wheels: 7" solid
Rear Wheels: 10" solid
Anti-Tip Wheels: 2" solid
Colors: Black, Blue
Is the Zoomer Lite a good wheelchair?
Yes, it is a really good chair. The Zoomer Lite Chair is a personal electric vehicle, controlled by a one-handed joystick. The Zoomer Lite is not intended for individuals fully restricted to a sitting position. You must be able to get in and out of the chair.
Does Medicare reimburse any amount for the Zoomer Lite chair?
Unfortunately, the Zoomer Chair Lite is not covered by Medicare at this time.
When asking a question, expect an answer in about 48 hours.
The Zoomer Lite Chair is a personal electric vehicle and is not a medical device nor a wheelchair and has not been submitted to the Food and Drug Administration for review or clearance. Zoomer Lite is not intended for medical purposes to provide mobility to persons restricted to a sitting position. It is not covered by Medicare or Medicaid.