Perfect Walker Upright Rollator
Traditional rollators and walkers simply aren’t designed well. They require you to hunch over and shuffle your feet when you walk. This puts pressure on your back, your neck, your wrists and your hands.That’s just not the way our bodies were designed to walk. Your old style walker may do more harm than good, especially if you use it a lot. Now there’s a solution…
- Ergonomically engineered design virtually eliminates hunching and the back pain you get from bending over while walking.
- Its adjustable height and padded elbow rests keep you standing tall and distributes your weight across your arms and shoulders, not just your hands and wrists.
- You walk inside your Perfect Walker's wheelbase rather than behind it like with old walkers. The unique frame gives you plenty of room for a more natural gait.
- Non-skid wheels help you feel secure wherever you go.
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- When you've reached your destination or just need a break from walking, just lock the rear wheels on your Perfect Walker and take a seat. There's an adjustable backrest that provides comfortable back support while sitting on the breathable mesh seat.
- When you're ready to get up, the helpful stand-assist handles are positioned to give you steady support.
- As a safety precaution, do NOT move the Perfect Walker while sitting on the seat or use it as a transport wheelchair.
- By just pulling the seat handle up, your Perfect Walker folds to a compact 11" tall by 18" long.
- At only 23 lbs, the Perfect Walker is easy to lift; and it fits in a cars backseat or trunk with the help of the discreet carry handles. It also stores easily in a closet when not in use.
- Don't forget the convenient accessories! The storage bag holds all your important items like your phone, purse or wallet wherever you go , and it comes with a removable carry strap. And the helpful cane/umbrella holder comes in handy when the need arises.
Watch the video below to see the Perfect Walker's features and benefits. (2:40)
Height: 46" - 51"
Seat Width: 10"
Seat Length: 18"
Height from Ground: 21.5"
Watch the Perfect Walker Unboxing Video below. (4:41)
Recommended Heights: 4'9"-6'2"
Weight: 23 lbs
Weight Limit: 300 lbs
Wheel Size: 8"
Same-Day Shipping in the USA: Applies to orders placed between Monday and Friday before 2:00 p.m. EST.
Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. will be shipped on the next business day. Presently we are able to fulfill orders only in the USA.
30-Day Returns Accepted: See full Return Policy here: Return Policy
Frame: High-grade aluminum alloy
Steering/Braking System: Two ergonomic handbrake controls
Armrests: Attached when assembling. User determines length and height.
Wheels: Solid PVC material
What are the benefits of the Perfect Walker?
The Perfect Walker enables you to walk with upright posture in a safer, more secure manner than with conventional walkers and rollators. Using the Perfect Walker gives you greater freedom and independence. The Perfect Walker has been shown in a research study to reduce back, wrist and lower limb pain, and enables the user to walk further with less effort.
What is the recommended height range?
The recommended height range for the Perfect Walker is 4'9" to 6'2".
What safety features does the Perfect Walker have?
The Perfect Walker offers several key safety features such as locking hand brakes, support handles to help you in and out of the seat, reflectors on the front and back to make you highly visible in low light, treaded tires for extra traction and an adjusted center of gravity to help prevent tipping.
How much does the Perfect Walker weigh?
The Perfect Walker weighs 23 lbs, making it easy to transport wherever you need it.
Does the Perfect Walker provide storage?
The Perfect Walker comes with a spacious storage bag to hold things like cell phones, prescriptions, a favorite book or an umbrella. The storage bag has a detachable shoulder strap so it can be used on its own. It also comes with a beverage holder to give you quick access to your favorite drink.
How small does the Perfect Walker get when completely folded? Can it fit into the trunk of a car easily?
The Perfect Walker can fold to a compact 18" L by 11" W when the wheels are loosened and folded. This makes it extremely easy to fit into a trunk, back seat or just about anything you travel in.
Does the Perfect Walker have a weight capacity?
The Perfect Walker is capable of supporting a person weighing up to 300 lbs, either standing or sitting.
Is any assembly required?
Yes, the Perfect Walker does require some assembly. Setting up your Perfect Walker is simple, and you will be using your Perfect Walker in just a few minutes. We recommend that you lay out the components to ensure that you have easy access to them at each step. Just follow the easy instructions in this step-by-step Perfect Walker Unbox & Set-Up Guide, or watch the short video below.
Is the Perfect Walker easy to handle for transit or storage?
Yes, it features a revolutionary folding design resulting in a very compact, easy-to-handle unit weighing only 23 lbs. It also features carry handles for easy transportation, thus making the Perfect Walker extremely easy and convenient to take and use just about anywhere.
Do the brakes lock to prevent the Perfect Walker from rolling?
Yes, the Perfect Walker features an advanced braking system with a secure locking mechanism to prevent rolling.
Can you adjust the brake handles on the Perfect Walker?
You can adjust the length of the armrests with a flywheel to make your reach to the brake handles as comfortable as possible. However the angle or size of the brakes are not adjustable.
How do you fold the Perfect Walker?
The Perfect Walker folds easily by pulling up on the seat strap, making it automatically fold in. You can even go a step further by undoing the flywheels on the wheels, and folding those as well.
What is included with the Perfect Walker?
It includes the Perfect Walker, a convenient storage bag, an adjustable drink holder and a cane/umbrella holder.
What colors does the Perfect Walker come in?
The Perfect Walker comes in blue.
What is the warranty on the Perfect Walker?
Journey Health & Lifestyle™ stand firmly behind our commitment to provide premium quality products. Our standard warranties represent our confidence in the materials and workmanship of your new Perfect Walker. We offer a 12 month limited warranty. Here is a detailed guide explaining the 12 Month Limited Warranty - Limitations and Exclusions: Perfect Walker Warranty
What is the return policy?
The Perfect Walker may be returned within 30 days of receipt. There is no restocking fee, however, you will be required to pay for return shipping. Click here to review our return policy. If you have any questions regarding your return, feel free to contact our Customer Service department by calling toll free 1-800-958-8324.
When asking a question, expect an answer in about 48 hours.