Electronic Stability Control
Helps you navigate turns without the worry of tipping over.
At 40.8 lbs without battery, the So Lite Scooter is much lighter than many traditional models, making it easier to transport.
FOLDS IN SECONDS
It folds up in seconds, ready for backseat, car trunk, airplane travel or quick-and-easy storage.
So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Scooter
Light yet sturdy
The super-light frame (just 40.8 lbs) and four wheels help make moving easier than ever.
Nearly impossible to tip over
Anti-tippers and electronic stability control make the So Lite extremely safe.
Folds away fast
Your scooter folds in just seconds, ready for cars, trains and airplanes ... no tools needed.
Always comfy & convenient
Enjoy padded seat, backrests and arms, along with ample storage bags and basket.
Preset top speeds with a handy dial for longer, safer rides.
The So Lite™ Scooter is very light, very safe and designed to get you moving. Go shopping, visit friends and family, and get out and about ... the battery will last up to eight miles on a single charge.
Watch the video below to see the So Lite Scooter's features and benefits. (1:41)
Built for Safety
- The So Lite™ Scooter combines the stability and safety of a four-wheel scooter with the smaller size and convenience of a three-wheel scooter.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) means you can feel fully secure and confident that the So Lite™ Scooter will intelligently slow you down as you approach turns. Even if you turn at full speed, the So Lite™ Scooter slows down enough to allow you to turn safely.
Lightweight and easy to transport
- Only 40.8 lbs with the battery removed, compared with other mobility scooters that weigh 100+ lbs.
Watch the video below to see how lightweight and easy it is to transport the So Lite™ Scooter. (1:05)
Designed for convenience with premium features
- Two-touch fold. Push one knob to fold the seat down and unscrew one knob on the tiller to fold the scooter completely—NO MULTIPLE PIECES to reassemble, as with other scooters
- Once folded, it can easily be rolled just like a piece of luggage, to fit into the backseat or trunk of a car
- Comes assembled and never has to be disassembled
- Undercarriage basket, front bag, rear bag and even a cup holder included
- Both armrests fold up to allow easy entry and exit
- Narrow enough to fit through standard household door frames
- Eight miles of use on a single charge
Ready for travel
- FAA approved—can be used in airports until you board the plane. Battery is carried on, while the scooter is treated like oversized luggage at the jetway as you board
- Traveling up to 5 mph means you can keep up with friends, loved ones and pets as you use your scooter
- Powerful light for use at dusk/dawn
Rechargeable battery with long life
- Lightweight battery—3.7 lbs versus others up to 20 lbs
- Rechargeable 1 x 24 V 10Ah lithium battery. Safe in standard 110 V outlets
- Charges on the steering column—no need to bend over and remove battery to charge
- Eight miles on a single charge, six hours to charge from empty
Safety first…and 2nd, and 3rd…
With more than half a dozen inspired safety features on this small, compact unit, you may assume that safety is paramount here (right, again), starting with the innovative anti-tip technology and all-important Electronic Stability Control. ESC is an automatic slow-down that prevents tipover on turns.
The easy maneuverability of a small scooter and the added stability of four wheels are safety features in themselves, but add to those the automatic electromagnetic brakes, “coming-thru-here” horn, powerful headlight, and a speed control function that’s much like a car’s cruise control. You can preset the top speed anywhere within a range of 0-to-5 mph – a helpful feature as you accustom yourself to your Scooter or undertake longer rides!
Speed adjustment dial
Charge battery through steering column
Scooter Length: 39.5"
Scooter Width: 21.5"
Scooter Height: 37"
Scooter Weight w/o Batteries: 40.8 lbs
Scooter Weight with Batteries: 44.5 lbs
Watch the So Lite™ Scooter Unboxing video below. (2:30)
Weight Limit: 275 lbs
Max Speed: 5 mph
Max Climbing Gradient: 8°
Min Turning Radius: 45"
Max Mid-Frame Ground Clearance: 4"
Same-Day Shipping in the USA: Applies to orders placed between Monday and Friday before 2:00 p.m. EST.
Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. will be shipped on the next business day. Presently we are able to fulfill orders only in the USA.
30-Day Returns Accepted: See full Return Policy here: Return Policy
Battery: Rechargeable 1 x 24 V 10Ah lithium
Battery Range: Depending upon usage (travel speed, user weight, etc.), the So Lite Scooter’s battery will last up to eight miles of use
Seat Type: Folding, with removable seat covers
Lights: Front LED
Basket: Metal basket under the seat, plus two removable carry bags
Tiller Type: Straight handle
Charger: 2 amp
Brakes: Automatic electromagnetic
Colors: Blue, Gray, Red
What are the benefits of the So Lite Scooter?
The So Lite Scooter is a revolution in scooter design. Its ultra lightweight frame makes it easier to transport. Take that innovative lightweight design and add an industry-leading list of safety and comfort features, and you've got a scooter package worthy of leading the pack.
What safety features does the So Lite Scooter have?
We built the So Lite Scooter with safety in mind. It has an electronic stability control feature along with anti-tipping wheels to prevent tipping backward.
How much does the So Lite Scooter weigh?
We've designed the So Lite Scooter specifically to be ultra lightweight. Fully assembled and ready to go, the So Lite Scooter weighs in at 44.5 lbs (with battery).
How small does the So Lite Scooter get when completely folded? Can it fit into the trunk of a car easily?
The So Lite Scooter easily folds down to a reasonable 39" L x 21" W x 17" H, making it perfect for sliding into the backseat or trunk of most vehicles.
Does the So Lite Scooter have a weight capacity?
The So Lite Scooter is capable of supporting a person weighing up to 275 lbs.
Is any assembly required?
No. The So Lite Scooter arrives completely assembled. You simply unfold it upon arrival using the following steps:
1. Unfold the scooter: First, set the scooter with all its wheels on the ground. Then loosen the tiller adjuster knob and lift the tiller into an upright position. Re-tighten the tiller adjuster knob, making sure the tiller is now fully tightened in position.
2. Unfold the seat: Simply lift up the seatback into the driving position. You should hear and feel the fold knob click into the lock position. Check that the seat fold knob is now securely positioned. (The fold knob is located on the left-hand side of the scooter.)
Is the So Lite Scooter easy to handle for transit or storage?
Yes! It's specifically designed to be incredibly easy to fold, which makes the So Lite Scooter a breeze to transport wherever you may want to go—or store as needed.
Do the brakes lock to prevent the So Lite Scooter from rolling?
The So Lite Scooter features electronic brakes that will automatically engage when your scooter comes to a stop.
How do you fold the So Lite Scooter?
Folding the So Lite Scooter is so simple! Just pull out the fold knob and at the same time gently lower the seatback down into its folded position. Once the seatback is folded, loosen the tiller adjuster knob and gently lower the tiller into the folded position. Then re-tighten the tiller knob to hold the tiller in position.
How do you charge the So Lite Scooter's battery?
The scooter's battery can easily be charged by plugging directly into the port on the handlebars. No removal of battery required (although, if you prefer, you can remove the battery to charge it).
How long will the battery last on a single charge?
Depending upon usage (travel speed, user weight, etc.), the So Lite Scooter's battery will last up to eight miles of use.
How long does it take to fully charge the battery?
Charging can take up to twelve hours or less, depending on the level of power already used. With a range of up to eight miles, most owners rarely run the battery all the way down in a single day.
How long will a battery last before it will need to be replaced?
The short answer is, it depends on usage and conditions. The battery on average lasts for several years for many of our customers.
How much does the So Lite Scooter's battery weigh?
The Scooter's battery weighs approximately 3.7 lbs.
What is the warranty on the So Lite Scooter?
The So Lite Scooter frame and mechanical components are covered with a one-year limited warranty. The original supplied tires and fabric seat are covered with a limited warranty for six months. You can find out more information about the warranty in the User Manual & Warranty package.
When asking a question, expect an answer in about 48 hours.