Electronic Stability Control
Helps you navigate turns without the worry of tipping over.
At around 40.8 lbs. without battery, the So Lite Scooter is much lighter than many traditional models, making it easier to transport.
FOLDS IN SECONDS
It folds up in seconds, ready for back seat, car trunk, airplane travel or quick-and-easy storage.
So Lite™ Lightweight Folding Scooter
Light yet sturdy:
The super-light frame (just 40.8 lbs) and four wheels help make moving easier than ever.
Nearly impossible to tip over:
Anti-tippers and Electronic Stability Control make the So Lite extremely safe.
Folds away fast:
Your scooter folds in just seconds, ready for cars, trains, and airplanes... no tools needed.
Always comfy & convenient:
Enjoy padded seat, backrests, and arms, along with ample storage bags and baskets.
Preset top speeds with a handy dial for longer, safer rides.
The So Lite Scooter™ is very light, very safe, and designed to get you moving. Go shopping, visit friends and family, and get out and about... the battery will last up to 8 miles on a single charge.
Built for Safety
- The So Lite Scooter combines the stability and safety of a 4-wheel scooter with the smaller size and convenience of a 3-wheel Scooter.
- ESC (Electronic Stability control) – feel fully secure that the So Lite Scooter intelligently slows down as you approach turns. Even if you turn at full speed the So Lite Scooter slows down enough to allow you to turn safely.
Lightweight and easy to transport
- Only 40.8 pounds with the battery removed compared with other mobility scooters that weigh 100+ lbs.
Designed for convenience with premium features
- Two-touch fold – push one knob on the chair to fold the seat down, unscrew one knob on the tiller to fold the scooter completely. NOT ten pieces that must be reassembled, like other Scooters.
- Once folded, it can easily be rolled just like a piece of luggage, and fits into the backseat or trunk of a car
- Comes assembled, never has to be disassembled
- Undercarriage basket, front bag, rear bag, and even a cup holder included
- Both armrests fold up to allow easy entry and exit
- Narrow enough to fit through standard household door frames
- 8 miles of use on a single charge
- Scooter size: 39.5″ long x 21.5” wide x 37” high (Folded size: 39″ long x 21” wide x 17” high). Seat size: 17”
Ready for Travel
- FAA Approved – can be used in airports until you board the plane. Battery is carried on, while the scooter is treated like oversized luggage at the jetway as you board.
- Travelling up to 5 mph means you can keep up with friends, loved ones, and pets as you use your scooter.
- Powerful light for use at dusk/dawn
Rechargeable Battery lasts long
- Lightweight – 3.5 lbs. vs. others which are 20 lbs.
- Rechargeable 1 x 24V 10Ah Lithium battery. Safe in standard 110V outlets.
- Charge on steering column, no need to bend over and remove battery to charge.
- 8 miles on a single charge, 6 hours to charge from empty
Scooter Length: 39.5 in
Scooter Width: 21.5 in
Scooter Height: 37 in
Length: 39 in
Width: 21 in
Height: 17 in
Folding, with Removable Seat Covers
Width: 17 in
Height: 18 in
Scooter Weight w/o Batteries
Scooter Weight with Batteries
Front: 6 in
Back: 10 in
Rechargeable 1 x 24V 10Ah Lithium
Depending upon usage (travel speed, user weight, etc.), the So Lite Scooter’s battery will last up to 8 miles of use.
Maximum Climbing Gradient
Minimum Turning Radius
Maximum Mid-Frame Ground Clearance
Metal under the seat, plus 2 removable carry bags
Download user manual here
Assembly video here
Same Day Shipping in the USA
On orders placed between Monday and Friday before 2:00 p.m. EST. Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. will be shipped on the next business day.
Our standard ground shipping typically arrives between 3-5 Business Days after your order is placed.
Presently we are only able to fulfill orders in the USA.
30-Day Returns accepted - see full Return policy here: Return Policy
What are the benefits of the So Lite Scooter?
The So Lite Scooter is a revolution in scooter design. It's ultra lightweight frame makes it easier to transport. Take that innovative lightweight design and add an industry-leading list of safety and comfort features and you've got a scooter package worthy of leading the pack.
What safety features does The So Lite Scooter have?
We built the So Lite Scooter with safety in mind. It has an electronic stability control feature along with anti-tipping wheels to prevent tipping backward.
How much does the So Lite Scooter weigh?
We've designed the So Lite Scooter specifically to be ultra lightweight. Fully assembled and ready to go, the So Lite Scooter weighs in at 44.5 pounds (with battery).
How small does The So Lite Scooter get when completely folded? Can it fit into the trunk of a car easily?
The So Lite Scooter easily folds down to a reasonable 39" L x 21" W x 17" H making it perfect for sliding into the back seat or trunk of most vehicles.
Does the So Lite Scooter have a weight capacity?
The So Lite Scooter is capable of supporting a person weighing up to 275 lbs.
Is any assembly required?
The So Lite Scooter is quick and easy to assemble using the following steps:
1. Unfold scooter - To unfold the scooter first sit the scooter with all wheels on the ground. Loosen off the tiller adjuster knob and lift the tiller into drive position. Re-tighten tiller adjuster knob making sure that it has securely tightened the tiller into position.
2. Unfold the seat - To unfold the seat, simply lift up the seatback into the driving position. You should hear and feel the fold knob click into the lock position. Check that the seat fold knob has clicked into position. (The fold knob is positioned on the left-hand side of the scooter.)
Is the So Lite Scooter easy to handle for transit or storage?
Yes! It's specifically designed to be incredibly easy to fold which makes the So Lite Scooter a breeze to transport wherever you may need to go or store as needed.
Do the brakes lock to prevent the So Lite Scooter from rolling?
The So Lite Scooter features electronic brakes that will automatically engage when your scooter comes to a stop.
How do you fold The So Lite Scooter?
Folding the So Lite Scooter is so simple! Just pull out the fold knob and at the same time gently lower the seatback down into its folded position. Once the seatback is folded, loosen the tiller adjuster knob and gently lower the tiller into the folded position. Then re-tighten the tiller knob to hold the tiller into position.
How do you charge the So Lite Scooter's battery?
The Scooter's battery can easily be charged by plugging directly into a port on the handle bars. No removal of battery required (although, if you prefer, you can remove the battery to charge it).
How long will the battery last on a single charge?
Depending upon usage (travel speed, user weight, etc.) the So Lite Scooter's battery will last up to 8 miles of use.
How long does it take to fully charge the battery?
Charging can take up to 12 hours or less depending on the level of power already used. With a range of up to 8 miles, most owners rarely run the battery all the way down in a single day.
How long will a battery last before it will need to be replaced?
The short answer is it depends on usage and conditions. The battery on average lasts for several years for many of our customers.
How much does the So Lite Scooter's battery weigh?
The Scooter's battery weighs approximately 4 pounds.
What is the warranty on the So Lite Scooter?
The So Lite Scooter frame and mechanical components are covered with a one-year limited warranty. The original supplied tires and fabric seat are covered with a limited warranty for 6 months. You can find out more information about the warranty in the User Manual & Warranty package.